ENDTIME PROPHECIES/THE VERDICT "TRUTH OR FICTION" YOU CHOOSE

The purpose of this blog is to provide information and resources to alert and prepare you for the return of Jesus Christ. Those who have an ear, hear what the Spirit is saying. Listed will be scriptures and links to various websites that provide guidance and help if you're ready to make a choice between heaven or hell. Remember, tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Oretha Mustin (My Mother)

"MOTHER'S DAY 2014"

I thank the Lord for another day and His mercies.  Mother's Day was a day of reflecting and thanking my Lord for the blessings of my children.  I became a mother with my first son on Mother's Day--May 9, 1971; the second son on October 23, 1976 and the third son on July 19, 1980.  There was a fourth son that was stillborn on July 18, 1982.  I asked the Lord for four sons and He gave me my request. Thank you Lord!

Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me  all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever

"God is Good all the time, and all the time God is Good!"